Add Linkwithin You might also like, Related Posts Widget in Blog

Hey Guys

Today I'd to show you an awesome post, about a superb & cool system of adding related posts section at the end of every blog post on your Blog, just by adding a widget, nothing else!

Here is the screenshot of Related posts widget, that I'm currently using at my site. You can see that it says, "You might also like" & has 4 Thumbnails:



I may also tell you, how to add this to your Blog, along with its short review. I'll be writing about Linkwithin.





THE SERVICE

Well I'm currently using the service of Linkwithin, to add this Related posts section. Although there are many other services available, I'm writing about linkwithin because I'm using it.

Really, I've no complaints about Linkwithin's product, it's installation is not a Master's game & once it's installed, you need not care about anything.

Every posts of your Blog will have a "Related Posts" or "You might also like" section, automatically displaying the posts related to the given post, randomly & the quality of related posts shown will improve with time.

LET'S START ADDING IT

So let's stop waiting add the magnificent service to our Blog:

1. Visit http://www.linkwithin.com .

2. There, simply do what you're told to & it'll just be fine. Provide Email ID, Blog link, Platform (like mine was Blogger). Also select the numkber of thumbnails/Related posts, you would like to show with every posts, with the "Width" Section (select number of stories).

Also if your Blog has been designed differently, Tick the respective Box, saying, "My Blog has Light Text on Dark Background."

Then Click on Get Widget.

3. Then you'll be taken to respective kind of Page, according to the Platform you chose, like for Blogger, it asks you to login & then add a widget.

Note: Make sure that while logging in, the url shown should start from https://, not http://.

That's it!
Then you'll have that awesome widget installed on your Blog.

Note: As always, I'll not be responsible for any damage on your website, due tot he above tutorial, but don't worry it should just go fine.

Thanks for Viewing this post. Do comment with your opinions/questions.

Photo By digitalart / http://freedigitalphotos.net

ENJOY!!!








Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

1 comment:

  1. I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great work.
    website design

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...