Adf.ly Personal Experience Review-It pays

So today, here I'm gonna discuss about adf.ly, a new money-making concept, that has reached the today's market. It's a superb company and will give you what you need that is money.

Photo By The people from the Tango! project (The Tango! Desktop Project) [Public domain or Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

So let me first let me show you some of it's highlights: MINIMUM PAYOUT


5$, So here, there's no problem of minimum payout not being reached and all, it's just achievable.





These payments are paid after every month, that is, what you earn , you'll get if you reach minimum payout.

Even if you don't reach this minimum payout, the earnings will carry on to the next month's earnings, they won't collapse.

PAYMENT METHOD

Paypal, which is one of the leading and most trust able online money transfer systems

It's available almost all around the world also.


MY PERSONAL PAYMENT PROOF

This is my personal paypal online slip/cheque:



You can join with me here:

http://adf.ly/?id=892409



WHAT WOULD YOU GET IF YOU JOIN WITH ME

So if you join under my referral, I'll share my experience and will help you through not just earning through adf.ly, But many more  PC tricks, tips, or any kind of help, you'll want from a true friend.

So just comment, "hey buddy I wanna join would you really help me?". I'll definitely answer.

Photo By Stuart Miles / freedigitalphotos.net

 So please join with me. It's better to help someone and join, rather than joining without helping.

You can join with me here:

http://adf.ly/?id=892409

EXPLANATION

So let us now see what this company really is.

I personally have used adf.ly. I wanted to share it's review with you only after confirming that it really pays, So it really does.

Actually this is a url-shortening service, that is, it'll ask you to shorten long url's. The money making part is that  when people will see that shortened url, they'll see ads.

You'll be paid because you gave a customer to adf.ly.

OTHER FEATURES

There are many other features in this service, like:

1. Ad-free control unit website.
2. Tools that will make mass shortening of url's fairly easy.
3. Easy to navigate website.
4. After seeing their website, their moto seems to be clear

REFERRAL SYSTEM

They have a referral system also to boost up you earning. Whenever you'll give a user or a person who'll use their service, you'll be paid 20% of their commissions (Don't worry that 20% won't be subtracted from their Balance).

Then if you wanna join, it's better to help someone and join, rather than joining without referral. So please help me by joining and working using this:

http://adf.ly/?id=892409

Photo By David Castillo Dominici / freedigitalphotos.net


ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!








Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get dollars for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...