Youtube starts movies hosting! which is just amazing

So i was surfing internet, as usual and reached youtube, our own most popular video hosting website. So let's continue our story, when I reached, I saw many new videos, Then suddenly something very unusual happened.

This is the screenshot of Youtube Movies Section:

I saw a small "movies" icon, my first click in my mind was that it would be a collection of a bit bigger videos.







But who knew that these will be movies, that we mostly see. It included Ready, Bodyguard, 1920, Tere mere Phere, Don and other popular Hindi movies. It was just amazing to see them!

Here's the link for Hindi Movies, both Free & Paid, there are English Movies, Telugu, Punjabi too:

Watch Now

The Channel's name is Youtube Movies India.

So I hope you would have liked this review.

ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...