Stop Download in New Youtube Interface for Videos

Hey Peers



Today I'd love to give you a method to have the "Stop Download" Feature in New Youtube's Interface for Videos.





THE ISSUE

When Right Clicking on a video running on Youtube, one was able to get a "Stop Download" Feature, with the help of which we could stop Video Buffering & see the video comments / related videos, without losing Bandwidth to Buffer the video running.

But Youtube recently changed its interface & stopped giving this option, to "Stop Download" Videos, I don't know why?

SOLUTION

Anyways I crawled the internet searching for a method to solve this issue & found the perfect solution, given by SUBIGYA NEPAL, at his website, thelacunablog.com.

The guy has given more than a single method, I tried the first one & it worked for me.

So get the "Stop Download" Feature for yourself, by using the following post, given by Subigya Nepal:

Visit Now

That's it!

I hope you found your way out of the small menace.



ENJOY!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...