Problems are not really there

Hey guys

Photo By bplanet / freedigitalphotos.net

I just saw an awesome movie, Endukante Premanta & really felt awesome after seeing it & learnt very good things, which I'd like to share now.





First of all, I learnt the importance of love in life. By "love", I don't necessarily mean the love for a person, but love for life & all the things around us, the Flowers, The Mountains, The PC :P

It said that God is Everywhere, which could have already been heard by you. But the realisation of it is not expressible. It's just fabulous.

After that, I also learnt that our daily routine Problems, aren't actually Problems. I mean small things are to be cared of, they can make a big difference, but WE REALLY SHOULDN'T THINK THEM AS BURDEN ON OURSELVES.

At last, I learnt that if one believes in something, anything is possible.

That's it!

Also see: Small Changes have Big Impacts.


ENJOY YOUR LIFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...