Auto-shutdown Windows 7 without External Software

Hey mates



As it is usually said that solutions rise out of needs & Problems. I recently needed my PC to shutdown at a particular time automatically, without me informing it, that is, schedule an Auto Shutdown on PC.

To do it, I Searched through the Internet & found a superb way to do it, on Windows 7, without the requirement of any external Software. So I'm gonna share it with you.

This method was given by "Muneer Moosa Dhamani", on "voices.yahoo.com".






THE METHOD

The method makes use of a Windows 7 Accessory. So see the way, yourself, below, on voices.yahoo.com:

Visit Now

To open the accessory used, you can also use the Search Option in the Start Menu of Windows 7, as a shortcut.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...