Niceness of Fun songs

Hey friends!

Well as I always say songs are something very special. I mean, the concept of tunes & songs is amazing. They really make you feel awesome. Today, I'd like to discuss the Importance & niceness of cherishing Fun songs.

So, Many remark, "Ain't! I don't like meaningless Hip-hop songs, they're not good. What's the benefit of listening to them!". What I think is that fun songs are not actually meaningless, they are like empty spaces where you can embed your own nice thoughts.

Note: I'm not saying any particular song is better than the other.

Image By jscreationzs, freedigitalphotos.net






WHAT DO I MEAN BY FUN SONGS
So, by fun songs, I mean the Hip hop type ones, the ones in which there's full-on dance & fun. I'm NOT at all saying that they're negative, because they aren't. Now, some people use these words, for few songs. For instance, take the songs by Honey Singh in India or Pitbull, the worldwide singer. A few people say, "these songs aren't legitimate." lol!! I'm unsure if Legitimate is even the right word to describe them."

I'm just saying that these songs use the word like "Enjoy this moment", that make you live in the full Present, in deep sense. They do not direct you to live in the past or the future.

HOW ARE FUN SONGS NICE?

So now, the question arises why am I calling these songs, nice. I think I've already mentioned the hint. I believe the lyrics & the tunes of these songs make you live in the Present & cherish it to the fullest & that's the instantaneous time when your brain works perfectly. They don't direct you to live in the past or the Future, they just make you dance & ENJOY.

Added to above, there could be another boon associated with the the Fun songs. Since these songs don't give any directive words or calls. While enjoying them, one even embeds his nice memories into his Heart & the Song, which makes the further listening to the song, even better than earlier.

Plus, having a good feeling while & after listening to the songs like them, makes the ecstasy reach a higher level & is another side benefit. In short, they make you a lot happier than earlier. Isn't it?

MY FAVORITE TOP 10 EXAMPLES

So even I enjoy the fun songs a lot. I'd like to quote a few examples of the songs, which I use to boost myself & live in the current happy moment. Let me list them:

We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song] (Olodum Mix)
Shakira - Dare (La La La)
Flo Rida - Who Dat Girl ft. Akon
Wisin n Yandel - Something About You ft- Chris Brown, T-Pain
Pitbull - Wild Wild Love ft. G.R.L.
Taio Cruz - Break Your Heart ft. Ludacris
Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)
Katy Perry - Birthday
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again ft. Pitbull

+ Many More... Actually I've many more favorites, but since this list was about 10 only, I could list just these. These Fun songs, including the "many more" that I couldn't mention due to restriction in number, have been loved by numerous people. I hope you like them too.

So, That's it!

ENJOY!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Ask your question/Give your opinion, here, I love to read User Comments.

TO GET FUTURE COMMENTS USING EMAIL, LOGIN WITH YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT (on a Website like google.com) & while signed in, CLICK "Notify me" checkbox, that appears now, below the commenting box.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...